Apple Sales Statistics: 20.34 million iPhones sold in Q3July 19, 2011 10:21 pm
Some key numbers from Apple Q3 results:
1. Quarterly revenue of $28.57 billion and quarterly net profit of $7.31 billion,
2. International sales accounted for 62 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
3. 20.34 million iPhones sold in the quarter – 142 percent unit growth over the year-ago quarter.
4. 9.25 million iPads sold during the quarter, a 183 percent unit increase over the year-ago quarter.
5. 3.95 million Macs sold during the quarter, a 14 percent unit increase over the year-ago quarter.
6. 7.54 million iPods sold, a 20 percent unit decline from the year-ago quarter.
Statistics Source: Apple
You might like to read some interesting facts about Apple